Jan 25, 2016

SlimFast VoxBox Review





  #ItsYourThing
  I recently reviewed a box of wonderful foods from Slim Fast thanks to VoxBox.   These foods were absolutely delicious!  I could not tell any of these foods lacked sugar.  The cinnamon bun bites are delicious and such a great way to snack without all the fat, calories and carbs.  There are only 100 calories in a bag of the cinnamon bun drizzled snacks.


     The Sour Cream and Onion chips also only have 100 calories per bag.  These chips are crunchy and taste great!  You can not tell the difference between these chips and other greasy fried chips, except you will feel better about eating these instead.
  Slim Fast has meal replacement shakes that you will love. Just drink a bottle of this shake instead of eating 2 big meals.  The shakes come in:  Creamy Chocolate, Vanilla Cream, Strawberries and Cream and Caramel Latte.  I reviewed the Creamy Chocolate and it tasted like a chocolate shake, so yummy.
  With Slim Fast it is easy to lose weight.  Just 3 steps - Drink the shake in the place of 2 meals and then enjoy a regular full meal, next snack on 3 of any Slim Fast's tasty snack foods. This 500 a day calorie intake will have you feeling and looking great in no time.
  Before I tried the VoxBox of Slim Fast goodies, I had always dreaded trying a low calorie food diet, but with the Slim Fast way it works. I really do love the taste of all these foods.  
  Slim Fast is the #1 weight loss system in the country and I see why.  You will receive the right amount of protein and fiber you need as you enjoy the foods.  Give Slim Fast a try - I promise you will like all these foods.
*I received this product from Influenster.
*I received this product in return for a honest, written review.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...