Jun 15, 2016

Simply Red Travalo Pocket Size Atomizer Review

Classic Simply Red Travalo

  Travalo is a pocket size atomizer that you use as a refiller from your perfume bottle.
  Below shows the picture on how to refill your Travalo.  Refilling a Travalo let's you be able to carry your favorite perfume in your purse, your gym bag or your car.  It's so much easier to carry a Travalo than carrying a big bottle of perfume.





   Watch this video below to see how Travalo can be refilled:

  


 

  Choices!!! Which one to take to work today?? Which color is your favorite?
  I love my Red Travalo Atomizer and I love it!  I refill my usual perfume and carry the Travalo in my purse for those in-the-moment perfume needs.
 I recommend everyone trying these, they are attractive as well as convienent.
 You can buy any of these colors of Travalo online here.
‪

 
 Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Travalo for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. ​

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...