Jun 15, 2016

Simply Red Travalo Pocket Size Atomizer Review

Classic Simply Red Travalo

  Travalo is a pocket size atomizer that you use as a refiller from your perfume bottle.
  Below shows the picture on how to refill your Travalo.  Refilling a Travalo let's you be able to carry your favorite perfume in your purse, your gym bag or your car.  It's so much easier to carry a Travalo than carrying a big bottle of perfume.





   Watch this video below to see how Travalo can be refilled:

  


 

  Choices!!! Which one to take to work today?? Which color is your favorite?
  I love my Red Travalo Atomizer and I love it!  I refill my usual perfume and carry the Travalo in my purse for those in-the-moment perfume needs.
 I recommend everyone trying these, they are attractive as well as convienent.
 You can buy any of these colors of Travalo online here.


 
 Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Travalo for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. ​

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...