Nov 9, 2016

ThermaCELL Heated Insoles = Bluetooth Enabled Review



   My husband works outside all winter and his feet get very cold.  I was so excited when I was asked to review ThermaCELL's  Heated  ProFlex  Heavy Duty Bluetooth Operated Insole.  There are no wires hanging down to tangle in.  You operate the amount of heat you want sent to your insole through the hand controlled app on your phone.  Just simply download this app on any iPhone or Android phone.  Carry the phone and if you need to turn up the heat, or turn it down, just use the installed app. to do  whatever you need.




  This heavy duty model provides up to 8.5 hours of warmth for your toes.  It also has 4 settings and a removable battery that can be easily replaced.  There are 3 types of insoles for you to purchase.  These insoles also recharge quickly, usually around 2 hours or less.  These insole provide 27 degrees of heated comfort for your feet.  MSR- $199.99
  There is a great rebate on this product.  Use it to get back $30 your money.  Look below at the rebate for you to copy and send in.

  My husband hasn't began to use these insoles yet because we live in East Texas and our cold weather is not really here until late December, January & February, but you can bet it gets cold then and he will definitely need these insole warmers.
  I highly recommend the ThermaCell Heated Insoles.  They are easy to use and work great!  I promise anyone who works outside in the elements of winter will love this product.  What a great Christmas gift they would make.  Please visit the main website, print the rebate and buy these for that special someone in life.

* I received these ThermaCell Heated Insoles fee of charge in exchange for a honest, written  review.
The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*Thanks to ThermaCell  for allowing me to work with them.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...