Nov 15, 2018

NoSweat Head Wear Disposable Liners Review




    Are you men & women tired of working in the hot heat wearing caps full of sweat?  Construction workers wearing hard hats and removing them only to smell the horrible odor of sweat?  Well, now no one who wears a helmet, hard hat, cap or visor doesn't have to worry with sweat soaking their head wear any more because of the amazing peel and stick liners from NoSweat.


Image may contain: one or more people and sunglasses

  Check out this video about how NoSweat liners really work:



Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

  NoSweat brand is built to increase performance, safety and hygiene for anyone who sweats during work and play.  From sweat to burning your eyes,  your masks fogging up, sweat staining your hats, and even helmet acne.  All these reasons are what got NoSweat involved in making the disposable sweat liners.
  My grandson is a lineman and during the summer these sweat liners really helped his ability to climb the poles and work on the electric lines without sweat pouring down his face from his helmet.  This Texas heat is no joke and the NoSweat liners worked perfectly!  I also have boys who play baseball.  Just peel, stick and place these liners inside a baseball cap and no more ugly, stinking, stained baseball caps.  I believe this is one of the best inventions since sliced bread, literally.  I mean WOW! wish I would have invented them.
  The NoSweat liners will make great stocking stuffers so visit their site and order up all you need now.  I definitely know you will love what you get from NoSweat! 

*Thanks to NoSweat for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not  monetarily compensated for this review.
*I received  this product free of charge in exchange for a honest, written review.
*The opinions of this product are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...