Malibu Blondes Treatment is for all ages and hair types with natural or chemically-treated blonde or highlighted hair. For best results, pour Malibu Blondes Treatment crystals into wet palm, then rub wet palms together to form a rich gel that when applied to hair turns to a lathering treatment. May be used daily, weekly or as often as desired. For more lathering results, shampoo and rinse prior to application. Each packet is .17oz
I received this packet of Malibu Blondes to review. My daughter has very blonde hair and it has been extremely dull from the use of straighteners and other heated tools.
After using the treatment you could see the brightness of the hair return somewhat and it seemed more highlighted. I believe with regular use of this product, there would be a great change in anyone's hair.
Malibu Blondes Treatment is a patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel in the palms of the hands forming a rich lathering treatment specifically formulated for blonde and highlighted hair to be used, at home or when traveling to brighten and increase shine/ vibrancy while helping to prevent damage from environmental elements in the air and water.
Malibu Blondes Treatment does all the below:
- Immediately brightens blonde and highlighted hair
- Removes & prevents hard water mineral build-up that can dull blonde & highlighted hair
- Immediately restores vibrant color and radiant shine
- Improves flow and movement of hair
- Prevents dry-feeling hair.
- Immediately freshens look of blonde or highlighted hair
- Improves hair texture
- Formulated with a patented, nature-identical Vitamin C Complex
- Food-grade, wellness ingredients
- Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free
- Packaged for easy travel
- Eco-friendly ingredients in recyclable packaging.
*Thanks to Tomoson and Malibu Blondes for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received the product for review purposes only.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers