Sep 5, 2012

Glade Expressions Collections review

review

I love a great smelling home and Glade is a great company that makes this possible.  I reviewed the new Glade Expressions Collections by being a Bzzzz Agent for Bzzzz Jono.  The  Glade company just added the Oil Diffuser & Fragrance Mist Starter Kits to their already wonderful array of products.  I chose the Lavender & Juniper Berry mist set.  This smells wonderful!  The mist comes in a new stylish holder that releases a longer-lasting, finer mist of fragrance. The gentle mist creates layers of true-to-life fragrance that opens up note by note. The chic, newly designed holder blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that’s always out and available. Just squeeze to spray; then refill the holder with your favorite fragrance.





I also love the Diffuser Set.  I placed it by my kitchen trash can and it made the whole area smell so much better.  The best thing about these Glade products are that they keep the room smelling good all the time.  They are not just a temporary fix, the fragrance is a continual smell.
This Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice smells like Fall.  It is so cozy and warming.
I love these new Glade products and I know you will as well.
Check out all the fragrances at your local Walmart and/or Target.

*Thanks to Bzzz Jono and Glade for allowing me to review these products.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...