Oct 13, 2012

Dollar General Baby Diapers review


review 
It seems like we have been buying diapers since the beginning of time at our house.  I am kidding about the time but I do know we have been buying them for 3 years straight now.  Brinner is just now getting potty trained and Braxton, 11 mths. old, still has quite a while to go.  My point is, diapers are always needed at my house and it takes a lot of money to buy all these diapers.

Mom Bloggers Club asked me to review Dollar General Baby Diapers.  I am so glad that we tried them because they work wonderful.  These diapers have an ultra absorbent core to hold wetness in  all the while they are designed to fit less bulky.  The inner liner is hypoallergenic with Vitamin E and Aloe to help protect babies skin.
The cost of these diapers are super great!  We have been paying $25 for the 86 count box of another brand of diapers.  Dollar General sells their Premium Diapers for $13.50 for the 86 count.  Plus Mom Bloggers also sent me coupons for $2.00 off, making the cost be only $11.50!  Wow!  What a savings.
But the cost doesn't matter if the products are not good.  That is NOT the case with DG diapers, they are definitely worth it.  They kept Braxton completely dry with no sagging.  He didn't break out in a rash which has happened before from another yucky diaper brand.
Whether you are looking for diapers,wipes or training pants, just visit your local DG Store and you will most likely find what you need.  
Dollar General carries high quality products at a very reasonable price that most families are looking for.
Thanks so much to Mom Bloggers and Dollar General for asking  me to review these awesome diapers for you.
I highly recommend you give them a try.  They work really great and look super cute on!  The baby animal designs on the front are adorable.

*I was not monetarily compensated for holding this review.
*The opinions of this products are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...