Oct 5, 2012

Dorfman Pacific Classic Parisian Berets review

review
I have been noticing that hats are really "in" this year.  All kinds of hats such as toboggans, caps, Panama hats and Berets.  Berets have always looked great to me and they go so well with dressy clothing as well as jeans and a t-shirt.
Dorfman Pacific has re-introduced us to the beautiful, classic Parisian Beret. I was allowed to review one of these for the Lipton Publicity Co. and Dorfman Pacific.

I chose the color Charcoal Gray from the list of 19 beautiful colors.  These Berets are 100% underlined wool and are one size fits all.
You can purchase the Beret on-line at hartfordyork.com for the retail price of $25.
Dorfman Pacific also sells Berets with rosette trims, animal prints and studs. Dorfman is one of the largest full-line, in-stock head wear companies  in the world.
I love this fashionable Beret.  It fits well and looks so cute on.  I believe these Berets will be a great gift for all those on your holiday giving list. 

*Thanks to Dorman Pacific for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for doing this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...