Dec 13, 2012

Santalia Daily Cleanser for Acne review

review


Santalia has developed a 4 part, intense treatment kit for Acne.  This Acne kit blends Sandlewood with their other active ingredients, to control bacteria, stop inflammation and restore balance to your skin.
I was allowed to review the skin wash Daily Cleanser from Santalia.  While I myself do not have acne, my daughter does.  She has searched endlessly for a wash that would really work.
After using this cleanser faithfully for 2 weeks you can definitely see a huge difference in her skin.

In a study of 47% teens and adults you can see a significant change in their skin.  Around 75% of them said after 1 week they could feel and see much better skin and after 8 weeks, 89% saw a huge change.
Santalia sells each piece, of the 4 pc. set, separately or you can purchase the entire kit for only $80.  I would recommend you buying the entire kit because that way you can follow Santalia's step by step acne control using each of the 4 products.
I totally recommend you purchasing the Daily Cleanser.  It does work great and my daughter says her skin has never felt better.

*The opinions of this product is strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*Thanks to Santalia for allowing me to work with their great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...