Sep 8, 2013

Personalized VISA Prepaid Debit card from Card.com review

Review

  Card.com is the newest way to get a Prepaid Debit Card without all the hassles of a credit check and you get 100 % approval.   I reviewed one of Card. com's prepaid VISA debit cards and there were literally thousands of these cards to choose from.  Different designs for all walks of life.  Whether you be an animal lover, cancer survivor, Popeye follower or even a peace loving person like myself, you will find a card that will fit your personality perfectly. The Visa prepaid cards from CARD.com has just the design you want.
I chose this Peace Sign design for my card:



  What makes Card.com so different from other debit card companies is the fact that these cards never get used up.  Unlike a gift card where you spend a certain amount that the card has on it and then throw it away, this card can be reloaded over and over.
  Just transfer your bank info or Paypal info over to the Card.com card and you will never get any overdraft fees.  All this and, the cards are free to order, free to activate and load.
From your smart phone you will get free app's. and  check deposits.  You get so much free stuff with this card.  Here are a few more of the free options:
Free card-to-card transfers
Free  direct deposit
Safer than cash - 24/7 security - VISA fraud protection - 100% FDIC insurance on funds
No credit check- approved in minutes
No debt, financially responsible - no interest, no credit- APR's
You can use these cards at any of the 22,000  network ATM's
  You can choose from so many awesome designs for your card.  I think this Frog card is adorable.
  With Card.com it is free for the first 30 days then if you deposit $800 or more the monthly fee is waived.  If you don't deposit $800 then all it costs is a low price of $5.95 per month.  That is a great price to pay to be able to use this Personalized VISA Prepaid Debit Card.  This card can be used anywhere VISA card's are accepted.
 Card.com's fee is cheaper than a checking account, overdraft fees and credit cards.
 Card.com is wonderful and I can't wait to begin using mine.  The peace sign is so cute and I know it will definitely be used all the time.  So head on over to the Card.com website and chose a personalized card that fits your life and personality just right.  I know you will love this card.
*The Card.com review is based strictly on my own opinions.
*Thanks Card.com for working with me on this review.
*I wrote this review as a part of a Blog Friendly PR outreach campaign for CARD.com, I was compensated for me time but all opinions are my own.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...