Jul 4, 2014

Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removable Lumbar Pad Review



   I recently reviewed a wonderful product - Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removable Lumbar Pad from Tomoson.  I have a lower back problem that flares up several times a year.  I usually experience the back pain after I lift something heavy or turn wrong.  These reason's are why I was so happy to try the Dr. Kay's Back Brace.
 

  This brace has dual elastic wrap straps for custom fit and compression.  The brace will fit waist sizes 28'' to 50'' and the lumbar pad in the middle is removable so you can use it if you need to or remove it if not.  I choose to wear the pad in my brace when I am lifting just for extra cushioning in this area.  

  I put my brace on when I am at work because I lift boxes and sometimes I will be carrying them up and down several stairs.  The Dr. Kay's Back Brace has really helped me, I have not felt my muscle strain since I began wearing it.
 If you are experiencing back problems and still need to keep moving - I would recommend you trying Dr. Kay's Back Brace with Removable Lumbar Pad.  It will not heal your back but it can help prevent further injuries.  This is a very sturdy and well made back brace.
  You can purchase this back brace for around $20 on Amazon today.  Check it out - I know you will be satisfied with the results.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...