Jul 15, 2014

Fulcrum Gallery Art Prints and more Review




  Are you looking for gorgeous art prints to hang on your wall?  Fulcrum Gallery has wonderful designer pictures that you can order framed or unframed and you can even choose the size and type of frame.
  I was allowed to review a beautiful picture from Fulcrum Gallery and I had a very difficult time choosing which of the many hundreds of art designs to choose from.  There are so many different styles for different rooms and different tastes.  I recently re-did my living room and I am going with a new modern look of art.  When I decided on the picture to review, the Francesco Agresti - Belvedere I,  I knew it would look great in my home. 



  This 24x24 picture is a fine art printed on high quality, acid free paper.  I was amazed at how more vibrant and colorful this picture was in front of me, than it was in the image online.  The picture online was good, but it is a lot more profound in actual site.

 When you order a painting from Fulcrum Gallery you can choose to have it placed on canvas or framed.  The frames can come in different colors, width and styles.  I love canvas pictures, but I have a few so I decided to have my Belvedere 1 framed.  I chose a dark brown frame without a glass front, (glass is also an option).

  
  Isn't this picture beautiful?  I was completely satisfied with my painting from Fulcrum Gallery and I know you will be.  The work of their company is completely guaranteed or your money back.
  So, whether you are looking for a picture for a child's room, a painting for your den or even something for your kitchen, you will be sure to find it at Fulcrum Gallery.  They also sell mirrors and they can even convert your favorite photo to a canvas wall picture.  The prices are great and everything is shipped with care.  I recommend highly that you check out Fulcrum Gallery online and I know you will not be disappointed in what you find.
  *Hurry on over to Fulcrum Gallery and check out their 40-50% off the entire site!  It will end soon so hurry!

*Thanks to Fulcrum Gallery for allowing me to review a product of theirs.
*I reviewed this product in exchange for a fair review.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...