Jul 18, 2017

Birds Eye Vegetables New "Veggie Made" - Teriyaki Broccoli


   I was recently asked to work with Birds Eye's new Veggie Made products and I was so excited because everyone knows Birds Eye is #1 in frozen vegetables.  I chose the new Teriyaki Broccoli and WOW! was it delicious!  I decided to make a meal with this veggie, something you could eat as a "veggie bowl".  I used the delicious Teriyaki Broccoli, Noodles (Garden Rotini) and Ranch Dressing.
First - I cooked the Garden Rotini noodles, I chose these because they are brightly colored and oh so good. Then - I placed my Veggie Made Teriyaki Broccoli in the microwave for 6 minutes.  This broccoli tasted so great when it was done, I almost didn't want to use it in a recipe, I wanted to eat it right out of the bag.  Last  - After the broccoli and the noodles were done I let them cool and then tossed them together in a bowl with Ranch Dressing.


  I call this Teriyaki Broccoli with Ranch flavored Rotini Noodles.  It is so delicious!
  
 
  With Birds Eye Veggie Made veggies you get all natural ingredients and they are quick and easy to fix which meets the demands of today's fast paced world.  But, with the fast food you still get great steamed veggies.  There are so many different varieties such as: Mashed Original Cauliflower, Sour Cream & Chives Cauliflower, Roasted Garlic Cauliflower, Original Zucchini Pasta, Spinach Lentil Pasta and many, many more of these new Veggie Made vegetables.  
 Birds Eye products can be found in most any grocery store or WalMart and Target Super centers.
 Birds Eye hopes you will try these new Veggie Made products and get your family to eating wonderful, nutritious vegetables that are super easy to prepare and taste amazing!

*Thanks to Birds Eye for allowing me to work them.
*The opinions of this product is strictly my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...