Mar 13, 2011

My Review of Sandwich Maker

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

    Features:
    • Fast and easy to use
    • Nonstick easy-clean grids
    • Power on/preheat lights
    • Cord wrap
  • Compact, upright storage
  • Dimensions: 4"H x 9.5"W x 9.5"D Th...


  • Sandwich Maker review

    By mimi loves all 8 from Gilmer,Texas on 3/13/2011

     

    5out of 5

    The Sandwich Maker by Proctor-Silex that I received from CSN is a wonderful product to own. I love how fast it makes grilled cheese sandwiches. There is no need to spray the grill area where the bread goes because it will not stick. I butter my bread a little before I place it on the grill area because I like the buttery taste. It only takes about 3 min. to make a sandwich. That is the great part! Plus just let the sandwich maker cool and then all you need to do is wipe it clean. So simple!! I love this sandwich maker and the price is awesome!
    mimilovesall8@yahoo.com

    (legalese)

    1 comment:

    Post your comments here...