Feb 24, 2012

EdenFantasys BabyDoll and Chemise review

BabyDoll and Chemise
 review

I love Babydolls and Chemises.  I think they really add some spice to your love life. Finding ones that are priced right and are made good can sometimes be hard.  Well, it was hard until I found EdenFantasys.

EdenFantasys has some of the prettiest and sexiest lingerie on the web and their prices are absolutely unreal.  I was taken back when I saw how very, very reasonable they were priced.  I have never found any this pretty for this low of price.
Here is a really pretty Side Strap Leopard Chemise with Thong for $19.19! 
This Chamise fits most all sizes and is made from Nylon/Spandex. 
Leopard print stretch mesh chemise with contrast fuchsia lace open sided strap.
This is just one of the really pretty Chemises that EdenFantasys sells.

EdenFantasys also sells adult toys, perfume, body lotions and more.  EdenFantasys shop has all you will need for your pleasure, plus it will put a smile on your partners face.

*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are based strictly on my own opinion.

"This product was provided to me free of charge by Eden Fantasys in exchange for an unbiased review. This review is in compliance with the FTC guidelines."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...