Oct 4, 2012

Morphology Game review

review

Morphology is a board game played a lot like charades except with this game you use sticks, beads, strings, frogs and other objects to describe the word.  
I reviewed this game with my grandchildren and we really enjoyed playing it.  
The object of the game is to be able to get your other players to guess the word that  you just made, with the included game pieces.  There is a timer and you must beat it.  The team that guesses the word first will move forward onto a lily pad.  

The first team to reach the end is the winner.
Morphology is sold at several retail stores all over the U.S.   BooksAMillion and Barnes and Nobles are 2 of these stores.  This game sells for $24.99
Morphology is good game to be played at get-togethers and any family fun time.
I believe you enjoy playing this game.

*Thanks to Morphology for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...