Oct 17, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Cough Drops review

review

It's that time of year again - colds, flu, and sore throats.  Although I love winter, coughing and feeling bad is awful.  I always have tissues and sore throat drops available when these nasty times hit my family.  One problem I have always had when giving  cough drops to the younger children, is the chance that they could choke on the hard, disc drops. Well, I now will not have this problem any more because I was allowed to review for Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops.

Pine Bros. made "glycerin tablets" in 1870 and they began selling them to others and they were a success. In 1930 the Pine brothers sold their throat drops to the Life Savers co.  Nothing changed in the recipe for making the drops and people everywhere loved the "soft drops".
Recently the maker of "Airborne" bought these drops from Life Savers and they are marketing them all over with much success. 
These natural honey flavored soft throat drops are wonderful tasting and work great.  I am not afraid of the children eating them because they are soft and that keeps them from choking.
When I reviewed these drops I also was able to try the Pine Bros. Wild Cherry flavored drops.  These are my favorite but I love wild cherry products. They work just as good as the honey kind does.
Pine Bros. throat drops are sold in a puck sized container or in the smaller bag size.  You can find them at CVS pharmacy, Safeway and several more places.  They come with 24 pieces to each container and the retail price is $3.49
I am ready for when this wintery weather hits us here in Texas.  I am stocked up on tissues and Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops.  Give this product a try, I really think you will  be completely satisfied with how great these drops work and with the great taste as well.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I was not monetarily compensated for doing this review.

* Pine Bros. would love for you to be their friend on Facebook and to follow them on Twitter.   They have alot to win so hurry and  sign-up!  :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pine-Bros/116624165076096
https://twitter.com/pinebros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...