Apr 17, 2013

review


 I was allowed to review this CD and it is wonderful!  It is just what my granddaughter, age 9 will love.  There are songs on this CD by other Disney stars as well as Bella and Zendaya. Some of these being: Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler, Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine.
This CD is available on iTunes and Amazon.com for around  $9.99  For more information you can visit  http://music.disney.com/
This is a fun CD that I would definitely recommend for your children.  It is full of some really great songs and dancing to it will be a blast for any child.

*Thanks to Childs Play Communications for allowing me to review this CD
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...