May 17, 2013

Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Rewind review

Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Rewind
review


Turn back time for your lips with Miracle Skin Transformer Lip Rewind.  MST introduces Lip Rewind, an anti-aging lip transforming serum that can help prevent daily damage, drying and moisture loss.  This product contains SPF20 sunscreen.
I was allowed to review this wonderful lip serum in the color, "Love."
The color of "Love" is a soft, pink color.   It is just right for summer time wear.
The blends of rich butters, rose moss, peptides, hyaluronic acid and the cooling sensation of menthol and peppermint, leave your lips super smooth and soft.
When you first apply Lip Rewind you will feel the cooling sensation as it begins to work.  I love this fresh, minty coolness on my lips.




Lip Rewind will visibly reduce lip lines and protect the lips from premature aging.

I also like the spongy end of the twist up container that Lip Rewind comes in.
Lip Rewind is available in 4 shades:  Translucent, Nude, Peach/Coral and Red/Pink (Love).
This tube of Lip Rewind sells for around $25. and is sold at Nordstrom and Sephora stores plus, online at www.skintransformer.com

I am so happy to have reviewed this great lip product from MST.  I works perfectly and I recommend it to everyone!  Excellent product!

Founder, Sarah McNamara of MST works with a nonprofit organization,"Children's Action Network" . She helps with well known actors to raise awareness to the needs of the 104,000 foster care children in the US that need to find loving homes.  Sarah has contributing a portion of her sales to this wonderful cause.

*Thanks to Miracle Skin Transformer for allowing me to review this product.
* I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
* The opinions of this product is strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...