May 20, 2013

Omega Infusion review

review

Omega Infusion sent me 4 bottles of their omega filled,great tasting,flavored water. The 4 kinds of water were:
1.Orange
2.Fruit Punch
3.Citrus
4.Berry

This wonderful tasting, flavored water has Zero calories, Vitamin B-3,6,and 12, 200% Vitamin C and it is full of Omega 3's that we all need and probably don't get enough of.
We all should be drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily to keep our bodies in good health and now Omega Infusion has made water taste so much better. Each flavored water comes in a 17oz.plastic bottle. 
I have to stay on myself about drinking water. I'll grab a soda and be drinking it and realize it should be good, natural water. Water is essiental to our bodies. I really was pleased with the taste of this Omega water. The flavors were really good. My favorite was the Berry and my least favorite was the Citrus. I would love to try a watermelon taste if they ever add that the their line of flavors.
I would recommend Omega Infusion to everyone. I feel like you will not be disappointed in the taste.
You can buy these waters at all Giant, HEB and Stop & Shop stores across the US. It is also sold online here by the 12 pack.

*Thanks to Omega Infusion for allowing me to try their product.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for reviewing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...