May 21, 2013

Sesha Skin Therapy review

review


  Sesha Skin Therapy works to penetrate the skin's protective outer layers and nourish new growing skin layers.  Sesha's Clinical Collection is comprised of 7 products designed to fight against the signs of aging skin.
  I was sent the complete Clinical set to review.  I am in my 50's and desperately need help with my skin.  Lately, I have been getting more wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead.  I have been using this skin therapy from Sesha for 3 weeks now and I can already see a difference in my eye area.  Little laugh lines are vanishing as well.



The Clinical Collection consists of these products:
1. Clinical Advanced Antioxidant Cream - fights against the visible signs of aging.
2. Clinical Advanced Eye Restore - Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.  Gives a tighter to the outer layer of skin.
3. Clinical Repair /Protect SPF 30 - Day Emulsion- A daily moisturizer.
4. Clinical Complex-C Serum - Gives  your skin a brighter, more vibrant look.
5. Clinical Complex - A Renewal Emusion - Reduces the appearance of skin discoloration, pores and wrinkles.
6. Clinical Advanced Lightening Serum - Helps reduce and inhibit the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
7.  Clinical Phyto Lotion - Increases elasticity, hydration and smoothness.

You can purchase this set, and other type of skin care from Sesha, online.
I really like this Sesha Skin Therapy collection.  It does work and works quickly.  I recommend it to all my readers.

*I was not monetarily compensated for this product review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*Thanks to Sesha for allowing me to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...