Jun 24, 2013

Perfective Ceutical's Anti-Imperfection Eye Cream review


Perfective Ceutical's Anti-Imperfection Eye Cream
review





I was allowed to try Perfective Ceuticals Anti-Imperfection Eye Cream and I love this cream. I applied it nightly around the corners of my eyes, under them and around the outer side of my eyes. The cream goes on smoothly and the smell is average. There was no oily or greasy residue on my face the next morning. The cream seemed to absorb great into the skin.
This eye cream is formulated with collagen and elastic stimulator's to battle against fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
Matrixyl is another factor that is added to the eye cream to help with eye puffiness. I suffer from this after a long day or from staying up all night. The cream did seem to work very well for this.
You can purchase this eye cream and other skin products online at Perfective Ceuticals. The anti-imperfection eye cream sells for $72


All-in-all this eye cream seems to work great. I believe after several months of using it, I would see a huge difference in my wrinkles.
The only negative comment I have about this product is the price, it is very expensive. I wish it was more affordable for the average woman on a budget.

*Thanks to Perfective Ceutical for allowing me to review their eye cream for free.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...