Jul 22, 2013

Adventures Skin Care Facial Wipes and YouVee's Sunscreen Wipes review

Adventures Skin Care Facial Wipes and YouVee's Sunscreen Wipes



Adventures Skin Care Facial Wipes are biodegradable,cleansing wipes that are easy to carry with you and work as a great cleanser.  I love these wipes because they come in convenient, individual packs that I can carry in my purse or make-up bag.  I use these for a quick facial wipe after jogging and working out.  They will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed.


These Adventures Skin Wipes help protect your skin from the redness and irritation.  They also work great as make-up removers too.
You can purchase these wipes online for $22.00.  They come in a 24 pack box.


Another wonderful product that I just reviewed for Adventures is their YouVee Sunscreen Wipes.  I used these on vacation last week at a water park and they worked great!  I love that these wipes keep your hands from getting greasy and messy.  You just pull the sunscreen wipe off and apply to your face and neck.  These sunscreen wipes are water resistant and have SPF 30. I never got the least bit sunburned after using these and this is wonderful because I am very fair complected.
Adventures YouVee Sunscreen Wipes sell for $24 for a box of 24 and can be purchased on the Adventures website.

*Thanks to Adventures and Crier for allowing me to work with them on this product review.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...