Jul 20, 2013

Follicleanse Shampoo review

review



  Follicleanse Shampoo is one of the best shampoos I have tried for dandruff.  I needed to try this shampoo because I have been having a dry, itchy scalp. This shampoo seemed to clean deep into my scalp.  My hair was drab and irritated before I used Follicleanse and now it is full of body and doesn't hurt.

  Follicleanse has Zinc PCA and Botanical Extracts to help heal and repair your hair.  This shampoo will cleanse the oil and bacteria from your hair by working at the roots.
  I was very pleased at how this shampoo worked.  It definitely works and I recommend it to anyone who has dandruff, oily hair and a dry, itchy scalp.    Follicleanse Shampoo works!

*Thanks to Tomoson and Follicleanse for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...