Aug 26, 2013

Dizolve Ultra Laundry Strips review

review



 Finally there is laundry detergent that doesn't come in a powder, liquid or tablet - Dizolve Ultra Laundry Strips are here and they are wonderful!  No more messy stains from liquid detergent or spilling of powders everywhere.  These thin, but very powerful, laundry strips clean your dirty laundry without the troubles of other detergents.


 I reviewed Dizolve Laundry Strips and I must say I was a little skeptical about whether these little strips could clean my families laundry, but it did.  Dizolve Ultra Laundry Strips are perfect for top or front loader washing machines. These bio-degradable strips are easy on the environment and this means a lot to me.  You can also use these strips in hot or cold water.
  Dizolve strips dissolve completely in your washing machine and they won't hurt your septic tank.

  All you do is tear off a strip and add it to the bottom of the washing machine tub, then add your clothes and begin washing.  If you have heavily soiled clothes you can use 2 strips but for everyday, normal size laundry, 1 strip is plenty.
 Dizolve is easier to carry to laundromats and they work great for college students.  These strips can be stored easier because they take up less space.
 I am so excited to have been able to try Dizolve Ultra Laundry Strips!  They cleaned my laundry perfectly and it smells wonderful.  I recommend everyone trying Dizolve Ultra Laundry Strips, they work great!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...