Aug 28, 2013

Educational Alphabet Flash Cards review

Educational Alphabet Flash Cards
review



 I homeschool my 4 year old grandson, Brinner, so when Educational Toys Planet asked me to review their Alphabet Flash Cards I was very excited!  These flash cards came in very handy as we began our new school year.  Brinner loves using them to help remember his letters and sounds.



 These flashcards are very good to work with.  They are the perfect size.  The front displays a picture and the back shows the letter the word in the picture starts with.  There are 2 cards per letter - 1 in uppercase and 1 in lowercase.


 Children will easily learn Phonics and memorization with these Educational Alphabet Flash Cards.  They are perfect for 3-5 year old children.  These Alphabet Flashcards sell for $2.97 on the Educational Toys Planet website.
 Great product for teaching memory skills, listening skills and letter recognition.  I really recommend anyone teaching homeschool or just wanting to teach their children the alphabet, to try out these flash cards.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...