Aug 17, 2013

Rio Brand Umbrella review

review


 Rio Brand brings quality fashion to beach and backyard furniture.   Building products to the highest standards by offering comfort, durability, and function not found anywhere else in the industry, is Rio Brand's commitment to their customers.
 I recently reviewed one of Rio Brand's Total Sunblock 7' Umbrellas.  This is one great umbrella.  We are a camping and outdoor sports family and I have been needing to try out one of these umbrellas to keep us out of the sun and heat.



 Rio Brands Total Sun Block Umbrella is lab tested to block 99.8 of  UVA and UVB rays.  The new tilt feature of this umbrella provides more coverage than your average umbrella.  
 The twisty plastic blade screws into the ground for a secure hold.



 This Total Sun Block Umbrella is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
 Rio Brand also sells Cots, Tables, Backpack Chairs, Stadium Chairs and more products.  You can purchase these items at local retail stores and at their online website store.

 I definitely love this umbrella.  It keeps me and my family cooler and safer from the heat and harmful sun rays.  

*I was not monetarily compensated for this review
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*Thanks to Rio Brands for allowing me to review their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...