Sep 19, 2013

Baby Buddy review

Review




  Baby Buddy: “Every Baby Needs a Buddy”. These thoughtfully created accessories make life easier for you and your precious child from birth through those busy toddler years. Baby Buddy will allow you to organize their closets, help them learn how to brush those precious teeth coming in, enjoy bath and meal time, and keep their toys and pacifiers nearby & away from the germs on the floor.  They have 3 dimensional Bear Pacifier Holders that come in a variety of colors so you can coordinate with any outfit. 
  I reviewed 3 items from Baby Buddy and they are the:
1. Baby's 1st Toothbrush
2. Secure -A - Toy
 (the Secure-A-Toy came with 2 to a pack and I received 2 different packages)

  


 Baby's 1st Toothbrush is a really wonderful product. Good oral hygiene begins at birth.  Pediatric dentists recommend cleaning your baby's gums - even before the first tooth appears - with soft infant toothbrush and water.  Properly cleaning teeth and gums helps remove sugars and bacteria that can lead to future decay.  Also great as a teether! Recommended from 4 months through 8 years of age.  Made of 100% FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone. PKGD IN USA. BPA, Lead & Phthalate free.  I received one of the Blue 1st Toothbrushes and it works great on my 6 mth. old grandson's teeth.  I just slip my finger in the open end and with a little warm water I wipe the toothbrush across his 4 little teeth.
  He let's me clean his teeth with Baby Buddy's 1st Toothbrush.  This is really important to me to know my grandson's teeth are being taken care of at an early age so that he will continue this for the rest of his life.
  Baby's 1st Toothbrush sells for $6.95



  The other product I reviewed was 2 sets of Secure- A- Toy.  Everyone knows how baby's are about throwing their toys and we know all about the game of pick-it-up for me.  Baby's will throw them down and just when you pick it up, they will throw it down again.  This is where Secure - A -Toy comes in handy.  
These simple straps provide a safe attractive method for baby's favorite toys and teethers close at hand, preventing them from being dropped or misplaced. Use the center snap to shorten the strap's overall length or to create a larger loop at one end. They are great for use in a car seat, stroller or highchair. Machine washable. Assorted colors. MADE IN USA. BPA FREE.  Comes in 17 different colors.   Comes in a 2pk. for $4.95

  Both Baby Buddy products are very good and something every mom will need with baby.  They are very affordable and would make excellent Baby Shower gifts.  Baby Buddy has ,any more baby needs, just check out their website to see all the goody's. 
  
 *Thanks to J B Cumberland for working with me.
*Thanks to Baby Buddy for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...