Sep 5, 2013

Fresh Produce Review

review


  I recently found a wonderful clothing store online named,"Fresh Produce."   I love the look of the clothes they sell.  If you are wanting women's, kids, plus sizes and even accessories, that are of good quality and design, then you really need to check out all their fabulous items at Fresh Produce.
  I was allowed to review one of their beautiful shirts and I chose the Pearl Sand Dollar 3/4 Sleeve Logo Fem Top.  


 This shirt is perfect for the Fall weather coming soon.  The cotton rib material it is made with will help you keep warm on those cool days.  The 3/4 long sleeves will be great for wearing this time of year also.  I love this shirt!   It is also available in the color blue and in sizes XS - XXL.  This shirt has the darling sand dollar emblem made with tiny beads positioned in the top middle of the shirt.  The Pearl Sand Dollar shirt sells for $46 and is made in the USA.
 I recommend "Fresh Produce" clothing to everyone.  They have reasonable prices on all their clothing and their sale items are priced exceptionally well.  Check out all the clothes that "Fresh Produce" sells on their website or find a store near you. (the site has an online store locator)

*Thanks to Fresh Produce for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...