Oct 23, 2013

Beauty Box 5 Review

 


   I recently reviewed for Beauty Box 5 and I have to tell you this is an amazing company.   
  Every month Beauty Box 5 will send you 5 great samples of cosmetic products to your door.   The Beauty Box 5 company looks all over the place for the best of the best products that they believe you will love.
 There are different prices that you can pay to receive the Beauty Box 5 every month.  There is the $30 for 3 mths. or you can pay $8.25 a month for a yearly subscription.  Which ever works for you, Beauty Box 5 just wants you to be able to get a beauty box each month.
 Here is the box I received this month:




 In my box I received a sample of Aveeno Lotion, Glitter Toe Spacers, Facial Cleansing Wipes, Nubar Glitter Nail Polish and Illusions Nude Lip Liner.  All of these are great products and each one works in different areas of the body.  Lotion for my body, nail polish and toe spacers for nail painting, facial wipes for the face and  lip liner for the lips.
 If you like any or all of these products then you can go out and purchase the larger size in the store.  Beauty Box 5 lets you try these products so you can decide whether or not they are products you would purchase in the store.

 
Beauty Box 5 would be a great gift to gift someone.  For $100 a year you can give someone a monthly box of cosmetics for a year.  That is a wonderful price for a super gift.
I definitely recommend Beauty Box 5 for several reasons: great cosmetics, very inexpensive, every month is a surprise box and it is wonderful to give as a gift.

*Thanks to Beauty Box 5 for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review
*The opinions of these products are strictly my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...