Oct 23, 2013

B-Daman Crossfire Chatterbox House Party

 

I received the B-Daman Crossfire Break Bomber Battlefield for free and to participate in a Chatterbox program.  When the set arrived my grandsons were so excited!  They could hardly wait to get it built so they could begin to play.


The set came with: 25 Blocks, 2 B-Daman figures, 2 Wide Magazine Accessories, 1 customization tool, 16 B Da Marbles, 4 Ultra B Da Marbles, 2 collectors cards, the label sheets and instructions.  The only thing we had a problem with was putting it all together. It didn't have enough instructions but, once it was put together one time, it was easy to do it every time after that.


The boys began playing it as soon as it was together.  Each boy had their own bomber and they began knocking the blocks down by firing the marbles to the other side.  You have to get more blocks on your opponents side then he does on yours.  
This is a fun, fast paced game that your child will never be bored with!  

Watch this video to see just how it works:

My grandsons are already wanting more B-Daman Figures so they can battle their friends.
This is a very fun game for children.  It is not intended for little guys because of the small pieces, (marbles), because they could choke on them.  But for children old enough it is a game they can play for hours.
I definitely recommend this game and I thank Chatterbox for allowing me to review it.


*Thanks to Chatterbox for letting me review this product.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...