Oct 22, 2013

S.W. Basics Make-up Remover


   Do you want great products for your skin without harmful ingredients that can hurt your skin and the planet?  I know I don't want anything bad on my skin, all that would do is make it look worse.  And I sure don't want to harm my planet, there is already too many people and products doing that.  This is exactually how Adina Grigorie feels too.  Adina began making skin care products for her sensitive skin and soon it caught on with her friends and now they are available to you and I through her website- S.W. Basics.


  I was allowed to try out S.W. Basics Makeup Remover and I gave it a good 2 weeks try to make sure it worked like it said it would.  This makeup remover contains: Sweet Almond Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil and all these are organic.  I  shook it up good and applied the oil with a cotton ball that had been dipped in the makeup remover.  I love how easily the oil removed my eye shadow and mascara.  Usually my mascara just smears all over but, with this remover, it came off with easy swipes.
 This makeup remover also doubles as good moisturizer for your face.  My face is soft the next morning, it wasn't dry and flakey.
  You can purchase a 1 oz. bottle for $10 or a 2 oz. bottle for $14. This makeup remover is sold online on the S.W. Basics website and retail stores across the U.S.
  I definitely recommend this makeup remover from S.W. Basics.  It works very well and the price is very reasonable.  S.W. Basics also sells other skin products.  I love that everything they make is safe for us and our planet.  S.W. Basics is a wonderful company.

*Thanks to S.W. Basics for allowing me to review for them.

*The opinions of this product is strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...