Oct 20, 2013

EmerginC Body Butter Review



 Nothing soothes and nourishes the skin like body butter.  Even better is a body butter by EmerginC.
 I have reviewed products for EmerginC several times and I am always so excited to try out their new  products because they work really well.  I was super excited to try their new Scientific Organics Grape Stem Cell, White Tea + Seaweed Body Butter.




 This fantastic body butter feeds the skin all the ingredients it needs to become softer and to help fight the appearance of aging.  I applied this body butter to my sunburned skin and it seemed to really help it from peeling.  The other times I use it is right after a bath to help nourish my skin throughout the day.
 The fresh citrus smell of EmerginC's Body Butter is very refreshing.  This tube of body butter is also very large - 6.7 ounces.  It should last quite a long time.
 I would definitely recommend you checking out EmerginC's new Body Butter.  It works very well and I really believe you will not be disappointed.
 EmerginC's products are sold online and right now in honor of breast cancer awareness, EmerginC will donate 20% of the sales, of certain products, to the Organic Farming Society.  So, not only does EmerginC products work well, they also give back.

*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...