Oct 20, 2013

Ice Cream Magic Review


 How many times have your children wanted a snack but nothing you had in the cupboards seemed to satisfy them?  You will no longer have this problem if you will get your family a Ice Cream Magic from Idea Village. Making ice cream is so easy to use!  It is quick, fun and the ice cream tastes great!
 I reviewed this fun gadget with my children and they loved it.  Here is the easy-to-do steps for making creamy, great tasting ice cream:



First: Add water, ice cubes and salt to the plastic cone cup.
Second: Pour cream and any of your favorite toppings (ex: chocolate syrup, butterscotch, vanilla ect...) into the cone cup.


Third and final step:  Place the lid on top of the cone cup and shake, shake, shake it all together for 3 minutes.

 I placed my cone cup in the freezer for about 10 minutes after we shook it just because we wanted it really thick.  This is totally an option you may not choose to do. After you shake it for 3 minutes just remove the top and enjoy.  
 My children love this ice cream maker because it is very simple for them to use by themselves.  
 I know your family will love one of these Ice Cream Magic's for Christmas, birthdays or just because.  Order yours today online and receive 2 cones, 2 spoons and a recipe book for the low price of only $14.99
You can't get it in the stores for that price so check it out online and get your family a fun treat maker today.
 I recommend this product as a great one.  It is easy to use and the cost is very reasonable.


*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. "Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...