Oct 20, 2013

Survey for Your Family

 I received an email from a guy named Brandon.  Brandon is a senior undergraduate student studying advertising at the University of Georgia.  As part of his capstone advertising campaigns class, he is responsible for developing a full advertising campaign for his client. Part of this includes conducting primary research.

 Brandon is  working with the corporate office at Build-A-Bear and the target is mothers with young children.

 If you would please take a moment and take the short survey that Brandon needs for his class, it would be greatly appreciated.  I took it myself and it's not too long and has some useful information.
 All answers and info is private and will not be displayed.

 I know Brandon would thank you and so do I :)

Survey link:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...