Dec 19, 2013

Ozeri 8" Skillet Review


 I reviewed an 8" skillet from Ozeri and like every Ozeri Product I have reviewed, it is wonderful.  I love so many of the features of this skillet.  Not only is it a non-stick skillet, it also has a ultra-safe ceramic coating that is free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals.


 The Green Earth Skillet from Ozeri is far more scratch resistant than most pans.  The non-stick coating is inspired by nature - not in a laboratory.  You can fry, braise, saute and broil using half the oil that you would with a different type of skillet. 
 I love how easy it is to clean this Ozeri pan.  Just wipe it clean with a damp cloth.  There is no need to put it in the dishwasher because it is so easy to wash by hand.  
 The Ozeri Green Earth Skillet also comes in a 10 '' and a 12 ''.  The 8 '' sells for $23.95 and it can be purchased from Amazon.com.
 Ozeri products have always worked great for me and they are very well worth the money.  I love this skillet because it is perfect for cooking small amounts at a time.  Eggs scramble up perfectly and a grill cheese sandwich comes out brown and yummy tasting.  I recommend you purchasing a Green Earth Skillet from Ozeri.  I know you will love how well your food will cook in this skillet.

*Thanks to Ozeri for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product is strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...