Feb 9, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer Review



 

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
  Ageless Derma Natural Camoufluer Concealer is perfect for covering up scars, blemishes, port wine stains, and most all skin imperfections. I reviewed this great make-up concealer in the color Ivory.  I love how smooth this concealer goes on and it left my skin looking flawless.

  At my age, 50+, it is good to use a concealer to cover those endless age lines that seem to be popping up everywhere.  When I applied the Ageless Derma Concealer I could see it covering up those lines and also some dark spots I have on my face. This mineral concealer also stayed on all day which is very important to me.
  Ageless Derma Natural Camoufluer Concealer is made with Vitamins A and E and apple Extracts.  They use no parabens in this product or any other product by Ageless Derma.  They never test on animals and it is made in the U.S.A. 
 There are several beautiful colors that this concealer comes in.  Just visit their webpage and choose the color that best fits your skin tone.
  I recommend Ageless Derma Concealer for everyone's skin, no matter what age.  It is never to early to start taking care of your skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

*I reviewed this product from Tomoson and Ageless Derma.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...