Feb 6, 2014

Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Review




 The 2014 Grammy Awards showcased some gorgeous lip gloss colors from Whitening Lightening.  Leading ladies such as Ciara, Ariana Granda, Lorde and Anna Kendrick each wore one of the 11 beautiful shades.  This no fade, no bleed and no feathering, luscious "Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss" will increase lip volume and reduce lip wrinkles.  This lip gloss also doubles as a lip moisturizer.
 I reviewed the color, "Nude", which was also worn by Anna Kendrick on the red carpet.  I love this color. I also love the tube it comes in, it lights up which allows you to apply the gloss at night or in dark areas.


 This product is sold on the Whitening Lightening website for $38 a tube.  I definitely recommend you trying this lip gloss.  It is not sticky and lasts a long time.  I believe you will be completely satisfied with how it looks and feels on your lips.

*Thanks to Whitening Lightening and the Woods Co. for allowing me to review for them.
* The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
 *I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...