Feb 23, 2014

Ozeri Green Pan w/ Greflon Review



 I reviewed a wonderful Frying Pan from Ozeri, the Green Earth Pan with Greflon.  Greflon is ultra - safe coating from Germany which contains no PTFE and PFOA or any other harmful chemicals.  This Ozeri pan has a textured ceramic coating, it cooks evenly and without hot spots. 
 I love this frying pan from Ozeri.  The Green Earth pans are one of my very favorite type of pans to cook with because nothing sticks and it lets me fry, braise, saute and boil, and clean up is simple.  Another good feature of this pan is that the handle doesn't become hot when cooking because it is coated with a silicone.


 Ozeri sells this pan in different sizes.  I reviewed the 10 inch pan which is the perfect size for me to cook my family's dinner.  After cooking in the pan, you can just let it cool and then wipe it clean with a soapy cloth. 
 Ozeri Green Earth Pan w/ Greflon is a great fan for your cooking needs.  I would definitely recommend this frying pan to all cooks.  You can purchase this pan online from the Amazon website for only $29.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...