Mar 24, 2014

Elf 925 Gray Pearl Earrings Review

 Just in time for Easter, Elf 925 has their gorgeous Dark Gray Pearl Earrings for you to purchase.  We all love pearls and this gray color is absolutely gorgeous.  I reviewed a pair for Elf 925 and I can honestly say they look beautiful on.
 Elf 925 has all you jewelry needs at very, very reasonable prices.  These Pearl Earrings above sell for only $3.89!  What a deal !  These earrings are 8mm in size and the hoops are silver plated and have an E coat on the finish.  I know you will love the look of these earrings - they are so pretty.


 If gray is not the color you want, then take a look at the other colors, Cream, Lt. Pink and Mauve.  They are beautiful as well.
 Visit Elf 925 today and take a look around.  They sell so many types of jewelry pieces such as necklaces, bracelets, charms, children's jewelry and more.  I know you will find something you like.
 Elf 925 would love it if you would follow them on Facebook, Tweet this item@ http://www.elf925.com/ and pin a favorite item from their selection on Pinterest.



*Thanks to Elf925 for allowing me to review for them.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*I received this product in return for a honest review on my sight.
* The review of this product is my own personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...