Mar 24, 2014

Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream Review



 Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream is one of the best products I have ever used.  This fragrance free, cream absorbs very quickly into your skin and you can begin to feel it working immediately.  I have very rough heels and there isn't many creams that can really smooth them but, Yu-Be can.  I rub it into my heels and the cooling sensation starts healing the cracks very fast.  I like that this cream is also a clear color.  It goes on as the natural yellow it is but it shows up clear on the skin when rubbed in.


 Yu-Be is glycerin based cream, enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2 and camphor.  All these things together help to relieve dry skin fast.  You can use Yu-Be anywhere on your skin that you have dry skin that needs moisturizing.  Try it on your lips, face, elbows, feet, hands, anywhere.  It also helps heal and reduce the signs of scarring also.
 Yu-Be can be purchased from Whole Foods and on the Sephora website.  It sells for $25 which may seem some what costly but it only takes a small amount to work and it will last for  many uses.  I have the tube size that fits easily into my make-up bag or purse.
 I feel like you will be completely satisfied with Yu-Be Skin Cream once you try it.  It works very well.



*I was not monetarily compensated for this product review.
*I received this product in hopes I would post an honest review for it on my blog.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.




Get 10% off grow tents when
you shop at www.AccessHydro.com. Valid until April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...