Mar 11, 2014

Modern Clap On and Off Alarm Block Clock Review





 Posh365 is a modern and rustic decor store that sells unique products for home, office, children and more.  I have reviewed several products from them and everything has always been just as it was advertised online.  The latest product I reviewed is the Modern Clap On and Off Alarm Block Clock.  This clock comes in the block color of ivory and in a dark color.  I reviewed the clock in the dark color.



  I received this adorable clock from Posh365 and it is really cute.  Clap your hands and the current time will appear - clap them again and the time will disappear.  When the time is not displayed it looks like an ordinary  wooden block.  This clock runs off of 2 Triple AAA batteries.  This block is 2.5'' x 2.5'' x 2.5''  As you can see it is not real big but it is the perfect size for a side table or shelf.  
 Posh365 's Clap On and Clap Off Alarm Block Clock is a handy clock to have in a student's dorm, child's room, or anywhere you need a clock with that doesn't take up much space.


 Right now through April 15, you can take an extra 15% off your order just by entering the code: posh365mimi .

 I know you will be very pleased with any product from Posh365.  They offer free shipping on anything over $75 and a 30 day guarrentee.  There are so many different products that Posh365 has to offer that I know you will love searching for that perfect gift.


*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest review only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...