May 3, 2014

Wholesale Party Supplies Pinata Review

Wholesale Party Supplies

  When it comes time for you to hold a birthday party, graduation party or even a party for the holidays, where do you get all the supplies?  Do you have to order the invitations from one place, then drive to a party store for the themed decorations and then to another place for the plates, cups, napkins and other products?  This used to be how I had to do when I gave a party but, not any more, now I get it all from Wholesale Party Supplies.  Everything in one place, at one time, shipped right to my home.
  Wholesale Party Supplies has 100s of popular supplies such as: character parties, milestone birthdays, movies themes and just about any color of solid tableware for that special party.  



  Is a pinata what you are looking for and it is hard to find  in your party theme?  Look at Wholesale Party Supplies first because they have many to choose from.  My grandson's 3rd birthday will be in Mickey Mouse and we definitely wanted a pinata for him and his friends.  WPS had just the one we were looking for and it came with the blindfold.  This pinata is adorable and your partiers can hit it to bust it open or there are tabs included that they can pull to let the pinata empty itself.  The tabs are great for the younger ones who may not be able to hit the pinata very hard. I also ordered the candy filler from WPS.  The cost of  Mickey Mouse pinata, blindfold and a 3lb. bag of Kiddie Mix assorted candies is only $29.99  I have checked other places and the ones that do sell this set are somewhat higher.  
 Wholesale Party Supplies has  much to offer anyone wanting to hold a super fun and decorative party.  You really need to check out WPS before you waste time and money elsewhere.  I highly recommend Wholesale Party Supplies to everyone.

*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...