Aug 12, 2014

TheraRelief Natural Pain Relief Cream Review


  Having Fibromyalgia is absolutely horrible and I could never find anything to relieve my pain without taking something by mouth.  With TheraRelief all natural cream, I can now feel some relief in my aching muscles.  I received this product through Tomoson from TheraVita and I was so excited to give it a try.  I not only have Fibro, but Neuropathy of my feet as well and the pain can become to much to bare.




TheraRelief is chemical free of bad ingredients such as paraben.  This cream contains 27 deep penetrating proving compounds such as  Glucosamine and Chondroitin that will help your body heal and recover, rather than just mask or cover up the problem.


  I rub my feet and leg muscles down each night with TheraRelief and I love the way it smells - a very light scent - almost scent free.  This cream doesn't feel heavy or greasy on your skin at all.  I could feel my muscles beginning to relax and not spasm after using this cream.  I would recommend this product to everyone, it works very well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this product review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...