Oct 3, 2014

Girlie Kits Review and 20% off until 10/10/14



  Finally there is a small silicone purse that girls can carry in their bigger purses, glove compartments, top drawers in their dorms or just about anywhere for easy access.  These adorable Girlie Kits contain 22 items that a girl could use in an emergency, when she has a bad headache, or just to look pretty.  Below is the yellow kit I received and its contents:




 The Girlie Kit I received is perfect for me to give my 18 year old grandaughter who is fixing to go to college.  The little sewing kit comes with several colored threads and a needle, there is a Shout pad for emergency stains, Bandaids for a small cut or blister, bobby pins and a hair clip for those windy days when your hair needs pulled up, lip gloss, a peppermint candy, nail file and a lot of great items that a girl needs on hand.
 The Girlie Kits come in 5 fun colors and are perfect to give as a gift.  These kits would be perfect for a stocking stuffer.  Every highschool or college girl needs one to keep in their locker or dorm room.
 Through the month of October Girlie Kits will be donating 20% of all sales from their #pink Girlie Kit to various #breastcancer charities.  Support a cause while staying ready with Girlie Kits.  Order yours online today.

 *Special for my readers--Girlie Kits will let you take 20% off the cost of any Girlie Kit from now through October 10th.  When ordering just use the code -mimi


*Thanks to Girlie Kits for allowing me to review for them.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I received this product in return for an honest written review.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...