Oct 3, 2014

Stackerz Dog Treats



  Influenster sent me a bag of Pedigree Stackerz bacon flavored dog treats and my wiener dog, Rusty, loves them.  Since Rusty is small I break them into 4 pieces and give him 2 a day.



 Pedigree makes wonderful dog food and treats.  Love goes into everything they make because they know we pet owners love our pets.
 If you are looking for a good, healthy treat for your dog try Stackerz.  These treats come in 3 different varities -smokey bacon, filet mignon and grilled chicken.  As you can see below Rusty is a very happy dog that loves his Stackerz.



 You can purchase Stackerz and all Pedigree dog products at your local grocer stores, Walmart, Target and pet stores.

*Thanks to Infuenster for allowing me to try this product for free in exchange for a written review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...