Nov 4, 2014

My Sister's Tees "Be The Good " Review



  All women are sisters - we all inspire - we love.  2 sisters, who are totally opposites in their daily life, but they both are passionate about devoting themselves to creating wonderful shirts for their sisters. These 2 sisters want all women to be happy, good, dreamers of dreams, life lovers and more. Together these sisters develop crew tees, v-necks, hoodies, and accessories.  My Sister's Tee - love + inspiration is here:


    Here is the shirt from their catalog and the pic I took of the shirt I reviewed:




  I love this extremely comfortable, soft shirt.  The look is perfect for me.  My Sister's Tee come in several different categories.  There is the Love Revolution as shown below:

 The Lover of Life:   

Add caption

            and the Soul Sister:           



  My Sister's Tee are made of good quality material and they don't stretch out after wearing.  I love what thes shirts and this company stand for.  If you are looking for a good gift for every sister in your life then please check out all that this awesome company has.  I know you will love them as much as I do.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...