Jan 14, 2015

Vaxza iPhone 6 Battery Case Review


   Finally there is a rechargeable battery case for your iPhone 6 that is ultra thin, non-slippery and it will extend your iPhone battery by 80% - this new case is by Vaxza.   I recently reviewed one for free, thanks to Tomoson, in exchange for a honest, written review.  This case was perfect for my iPhone 6 because the phone itself is very thin and also slippery.  When you add the case, you still get a smooth case, but one that is easier to grip and covers all the edges for better protection.


 This  battery case provides up to 14 extra hours of talk time and 10 hours browsing time for the iPhone6 while simultaneously providing protection for your phone.  The case charges simultaneously alongside your phone through a lightning cable, and comes with 2 exclusive free bonuses -- an extra, clear bumper frame for the case, and an audio jack extender.

  The case is MFi CERTIFIED meaning it's CERTIFIED TO BE 100% COMPATIBLE with iOS 8, all future iOS upgrades, and ALL iPHONE 6 FUNCTIONS.  There is no need to worry about getting those irritating "not supported by iOS" messages - this case is tested for complete compatibility.



I love this battery case because when I am without my car charger and my phone dies I really like having this charger case.  It makes things a lot easier and safer to know you can always call someone in an emergency.  The Vaxza iPhone6 Battery Case is a great product to have and I know you will be completely satisfied with one.  Check them out on the Vaxza website today.


*I reviewed this product for Tomoson in exchange for a honest, written review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...