Have you heard of these really cool wraps for children and adults? Fun Wraps began when a little girl named Kori, sprained her wrist and her father, Dr. Mark, gave her the usual dull colored bandage to wrap it with. When Kori got home she took markers and made her bandage look like a wild leopard print. Everyone loved the newly designed bandage and hence Fun Wraps were born.
I was so happy to get to review 2 different Fun Wraps. With 11 grandchildren and 3 of them that live with me, someone is always hurting something. Below are the 2 Fun Wraps I reviewed:
Fun Wraps are a compression bandage for kids. They come in several fun designs. Here are some facts about Fun Wraps:
- Bandage is 48″ long and stretches to over 8 feet
- It is 2.75 inches wide
- The flexible weave is comfortable against the skin
- Two convenient Velcro closures secure the wrap
- Starter loop gets you “wrapped” more quickly
- Does not stick to hair or skin
- Washable, reusable and earth friendly
- Sizes: Adult 2.75”x 66” / Child 2.75” x 48”
- Packaging: Shrink wrapped or Shelf Ready
- Design: Logos, Custom designs, or Exclusive Patterns
Fun Wraps are easy to use. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Insert arm or leg into starter loop, stopping at just below the injured area
- Wrap upward around the injured area with even pressure
- Overlap the wrap by 1/3 to 1/2 over the previous wrap
- Wrap firmly enough to provide support, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. If you have a cold sensation, tingling or discoloration of the skin remove the bandage immediately and re-wrap the bandage more loosely.
- Fasten with the easy to use velcro closure.
- Consult with a doctor if the injury or swelling persists.
- Do not sleep in the bandage.
Fun Wraps are sold @
Target.com or in Duane Reade and Meijer retail stores.
If you would like to win one of these awesome looking Fun Wraps then please enter my Rafflecopter below and Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway