Feb 6, 2016

ShuoGe 2.1A / 24W 2-Port Car Charger Review


  I recently reviewed a ShuoGe 2.1A / 24 W 2-Port Car Charger from Tomoson. I was so happy to see a 2 port charger for my  Apple iPhone 6.  It also works for the iPhone Apple 6s, 5, 5s, 4 and the 4s, the iPad Mini 1,2,3,4 , the Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, & S7 also the Note 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 and iPod's and Tablets.
  My family and I are always in the car and usually someones phone dies about the time a Kindle quits, so the  dual charger comes really in handy.



  
  The intelligent design of this dual charger keeps the charger from over heating and it will automatically shut off  when the device is fully charged.
  The strength of this charger can charge 2 tablets at a super fast speed.  Your phone will be charged fast by using the ShuoGe 2 Port Car Charger and I know you will love how fast and accurately it works.
  You can purchase this charger on Amazon.com for the super sale price of only $6.99.

*I received this product from Tomoson  free of charge in exchange for a honest, written review.
*The opinions of this product are strictly my own.
*I was not monetarily compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here...